Process Of Immigration Or Green Card After Completing Degree In Australia
In Australia, PR or Permanent Residency has exactly the similar meaning as that
of the Green Card in USA. The PR permits the non-resident foreigners to live and
work in Australia permanently like the Australian citizens. The competent authority
of Australia issues the Permanent Residents Visas to the non-residents.
The students who have completed their educational courses and fulfill the study
requirements in Australia in the last six months can apply for PR in accordance
to the Subclass 885
and Subclass 886
visas. The skills and knowledge of students
are evaluated as per the Australian employment industry and then, points are given
to the students.
Eligibility Criteria for PR in Australia
There is an eligibility criterion that needs to be followed to apply for PR:
- Your age should not be more than 50 years.
- You must be proficient in English language.
- Your skills should meet the Australian occupation standards mentioned on the SOL
(Skilled Occupation List).
Fee Structure for PR in Australia
The Fees must be paid in two installments that involve the 1st installment of $3060
and the 2nd installment of $4250.
- The applicant is required to pay the 1st installment at the time of application.
- The payment of 2nd installment must be made before the visa is granted.
Benefits You Avail With Permanent Residency
- You can live and work in Australia for the lifetime period.
- You will get medical facilities under the Medicare and PBS (Pharmaceutical Benefits
- You will become eligible for citizenship in Australia.
- You will be able to get social security payments.
- Once you get PR, you can sponsor other people for PR.
Comments - You can use your Facebook, Yahoo, AOL or Hotmail account